If you are looking for a medium-length hairstyle with a lot of versatility, a lob is the cut you need. This hairstyle can be changed to suit any hair type. It will look great on all hair types, regardless of how difficult they may be. Are you ready to achieve a happy medium cut? These lob hairstyles will inspire you to shed a few inches. (Or more.)
Let’s do the Lob
Lobs with Waves
Choppy lobs add texture and excitement. For long-lasting waves, you can style this wash and go with hot rollers or a large barrel curling Iron. A lob can be used to achieve any hair style you desire, whether it’s a shorter or longer hairstyle. This trendy hairstyle is a great choice for anyone looking to change their look without cutting their hair.
What is a Long Bob?
Do you remember bobs? In the 20s, bobs were the most popular hairstyle. The bob hairstyle was popular among free-spirited flappers as well as women who wanted to embrace their independence and exercise their rights to vote, play sport, and get a job. It also defined the participation of women in the feminist movement. This was the new look that became the iconic style of the era. Although the traditional cut is still popular, it’s not going to disappear. What is the future of hair? The lob is here. The lob is a very popular style that involves a long, bob haircut. This timeless style is suitable for all hair types and textures. It can be worn casually or dressed up depending on the occasion. There are many styles to choose from for a lob. There are many styles to choose from: A-line (long in front and short in back), A-line (long in front and short in back), A-line (inverted, graduated, or swing bob), asymmetrical (one end is longer than the other), blunt (straight cut), or a more dramatic blunt (straight cut).
The benefits of a Lob haircut
A lob haircut has many benefits. But before you rush to the nearest salon to get one, think about whether it is the right cut for you. A lob haircut suits most people. A layered, long bob is easy to maintain and versatile. You can customize them to suit your personality by adding side-swept bangs, short, cute choppy bangs, or framing the face. You can tie your lob into a ponytail if you have a bad day. This is something you won’t be able do with a pixie cut. You don’t have the option to style it up or down with a traditional haircut. However, your lob’s length allows you to still wear a beautiful ponytail.
The 4 Best Benefits of a Lom Cut Hairstyle
- It’s easy to style. Medium length hair can be styled quickly, regardless of whether you blow-dry it or let it air-dry for a beach-babe look. Dry shampoo can refresh your lob, while texturizing products add volume and movement to your hair when you are in a rush and a blow dryer is not an option. Your lob will look amazing for many days with dry shampoo!
- Color versatility. Long hair can be difficult to achieve due to damage from hair color. If you want to refresh your hair and reduce a few inches, a lob is a great choice. There are many ombre styles to choose from, as well as long bobs. The chemical lob is also known by the term “chemical haircut”. This means that your cut will take its own shape after it has been damaged from over-styling. So make sure to nurture those ends. Your lob can become wild and unpredictable as it takes on a life of its own.
- Flattering. They flatter all face shapes, and they are feminine enough to be flattering. The length of the lobs is adjustable to suit any face shape. You can rock a lob even if you have long hair. Kim Kardashian is a great example of an oval face sporting a long, sleek bob. Her beautiful, black hair looks like Cleopatra-inspired, blunt lob. A lob can be worn in an updo or blow-dried to achieve the desired texture and volume.
- It works with all hair types. A lob can be altered to suit different hair types, from straight to curly. A shaggy lob is a great option for naturally curly hair. For thin hair, a stacked or layered lob is a good choice. You can achieve many hairstyles by using different styling products. Smoothing serums are best for shiny, polished hair. Texturizing sprays and mousses are good options to achieve the desired hair style.
A Lob may not be a great hairstyle choice
This cut is flattering for all hair types. However, a lob may not be for you. A lob can be too defined for people with square jawlines. Because this style is heavier than normal, curly hair lobs can look too triangular. Talk to your stylist about these concerns and how they can help you choose a lob that flatters your style and showcases your beauty.
Texture of Lobs
- Wavy. Wavy. The perfectly wind-blown longer bob of her reminds us that a wavy medium-length cut can be as hot as hell and can take your breath away.
- Straight. Make sure to bring your straightener. A sleek, elegant lob can flatter most faces and add instant glamour to your look. Style your hair with a little bit of chic. Smoothing and antifrizz products are best.
- Fine. The more, the better. You can make your tresses look heavier, so thickening creams and larger-diameter styling tools are recommended to give the illusion of thickness.
- Curly. Curly hair can be weighed down by a long, curly bob cut. A trusted stylist can help you create a playful look if you have curly hair. Ask a stylist who is familiar with curls to help you make your hair look more natural. A lob haircut is possible for Curly-Q… it’s true!
Lobs look great in all textures, straight or curly. Your lob can be worn down or up, depending on the type of hair.
#2: Asymmetrical Long Bob
The long bob’s edginess comes from the longer front pieces, which are about two and a quarter inches longer than the rest. This bob is trendy and flattering with its peekaboo blonde highlights that frame the face. The lighter ends are also very flattering. Smooth styling creams will keep hair soft and manageable.
#3: Long Bob Cut for Graduates
A graduated lob cut, when worn straight, creates the illusion of a layered bob. It also looks effortlessly chic. You can take the minimalistic look to the next level by dyeing your hair a solid color or balayaging.
#4: Long A-line With Ombre
Uneven length styles are fun to wear. The ease of having your hair cut short allows you to still have enough length to tie behind your ears. You’ll also have a sense of mystery. The ombre effect is well done. The transitions are flawless and the tone is perfect.
#5: A-Line Lob For Fine Hair
For fine hair, a long bob can be a great choice. The A-line cut makes locks appear longer and fuller. To achieve this whimsical, wispy effect, ask for extra long pieces in the front.
#6: Textured Lob With Highlights
This is the embodiment of today’s most beloved style: a textured, longer lob with highlights and babylights in a few lighter tones than the base color. This style makes your hair feel fresh and healthy, and your skin appears brighter and more radiant. It also gives you a trendy, stylish look!
#7: Long Bob Cut With Chunky Layers
Layered cuts are preferred by many women over uni-length because they offer more movement and texture. Choppier lob hair looks more fashionably chunky and complements edgy outfits. You can take it one step further by choosing an icy color such as silver or white.
#8: Bob of Colors
Do you love the look of blonde hair but prefer brown hair? This lob is a combination of the two, adding texture and fun to otherwise boring hair.
#9: Medium-Long Style
A haircut that gives your hair body and shape will keep it looking modern and tidy, even if you have medium-length hair. This is particularly important for fine hair. A cut that gives you body and shape will give your hair more volume.
#10: Smooth Cinnamon Bob
A lob haircut can be a great way for solid colors to shine. This cut is very simple, and straight hair looks great with it. This color is best for people with medium skin tones and freckles. It’s everything.
#11: Midnight Black Lob and Waves
It can be a little too harsh to wear every day, especially if it is paired with straight, long hair. When dark, midnight shades meet textured long hair, the harshness is instantly replaced by pure edginess. To achieve this messy effect, we recommend loosely wrapping the strands around large barrels without clamps.
#12: Long Balayage Bob and Blunt Bangs
This stylish long bob with balayage is low-maintenance and a great deal for those who want to keep their hair color vibrant. The bluntness of the bangs contrasts well with the messy, but still elegant, overall style.
#13: Burgundy Lob Cut
You can color your long bob a trendy, bright hue! Burgundy is mysterious and makes brown and green eyes pop! No matter what hair color you choose, ensure that the undertone is flattering to your skin.
#14: Voluminous Brunette with Layers
A bob with a long length is often characterized by a lack of depth. With the right styling products, products, and layered cut, lobs, such as the one pictured, can look just as glamorous and full-blown as a full hairstyle.
#15: Inverted Lob and Platinum Highlights
Inverted lobs are similar to a ‘line’, which have longer hairs at the front. Inverted cuts are distinguished by layered layers at the back. For cooler months or for those who prefer more subtle tones, lob haircuts with platinum highlights work well.
#16: Long Bob Cut With Balayage
This ombre balayage is sweet, playful, and natural. It uses subtle tonality, a soft cut, and has a loose, effortless style to create that perfect, just-got-out of-bed look. Style your locks by spraying hair with a light texture mist, and then finishing it with a styling instrument, paying special attention to the front.
#17: Honey Blonde Lob With Layers
Lobs can be dyed dark brown or platinum blonde. But let’s not forget the sweet and delicious middle tones! This cut is stunning in honey blonde. It adds warmth and softness to a cut that is often seen as straight. The whole look is softened by long layers.
#18: Blonde Lob and Gentle Lowlights
A long bob haircut has the best part: it is messy and sexy. The rule of thumb is that the longer your pieces are at the front, the more messy you will appear overall. The soft honey hue and gentle lowlights give the strands more dimension.
#19: Long Bob with Ombre to Thick Hair
Longer bobs can be difficult for thick hair. Too short and your hair will look unflatteringly wavy. Too long a bob can result in a loss of shape. This style is more natural than either of these extremes. It uses a variety of lengths and brightly colored bleached pieces to give your hair life.
#20: Textured Crop and Partial Balayage
This trendy variation of the lob hairstyle is here. The ends are textured and the hair is finished with a subtle color. The perfect style for your face is a long, bob with bangs. This style is suitable for both dense and loose bangs.
#21: Lob with super long front pieces
Although long bob hairstyles may get longer, they still have a sexy shape that is unique and irresistible. This extra-long lob is a perfect example of that. It combines sweet, face-framing highlights with a wavy texture in a long, asymmetrical style.
#22: Long Layered Bob for Thick Hair
For working professionals and older women, a long hairstyle with layers should be considered. This style is great for those who don’t like their hair too short.
#23: Layered Angled Lob Slice
A layered, angled lob will make you look younger and more youthful. This long bob style looks modern and youthful when it is paired with solid colors.
#24: Straight Lob With Gentle Babylights
This long bob is sleek, elegant, and structured. It has gentle babylights, which makes it the ideal transition style for anyone looking to cut down while keeping their hair manageable. The bob curls at the ends like a classic bob but you can wear it loosely or in chic updos.
#25: Textured Lob and Blonde Streaks
Long bobs are trendy and fashionable. However, they can also be styled in a variety of ways. This cut is suitable for all hair types, whether it’s textured and highlighted or pin straight in neutral tones.
#26: A-Line Brunette Long Bob
Any longer A-line brunette hairstyle with layers is the best. This model shows how the color and cut can be modern or messy. You can also achieve a professional-looking hairstyle, or a vintage-inspired style with a hot styling tool.