There are many varieties of peekaboo highlights that you can try. If you don’t want a solid hair color and wish to try something bright and bold, you’ve got many options to choose from. Remember to take care of your dyed strands by using appropriate shampoos and conditioners to make the colors last and have fun with your peekaboo hair! Peekaboo highlights are some hidden dyed hair under the top layer of strands. Introducing them into your style gives you a quirky and unique look.
Such dyed strands can work in all types of haircuts. You can now go to work without getting anxious if your hair dye is allowed in the office. You can simply hide the peekaboo hair and flaunt it whenever you want – parties, dates, and other occasions you have in mind. Here are 30 peek-a-boo hair highlights pictures we compiled for your inspiration.
1. Silver Peekaboo Hair. Enhance the beauty of your natural dark hair color by adding some silver highlights. This style looks classy and fun without being overwhelming.
2. Blonde Peekaboo Highlights. These are the go-to highlights for the women who can’t fully commit to a solid blonde hair color. The blonde ribbons will contribute to a bold look that can be worn straight or wavy.
3. Shag with Peekaboo Highlights. The shaggy cut and peek a boo hair color for brunettes are a hot combo. Some great highlights options for dark hair are gray, platinum blonde, and pearl white.
4. Lavender Peekaboo Highlights. Add subtle contrast to your dark hair, finish the look off with some curls, and you’re good to go!
5. Blonde Underlayer for Long Hair. Treat yourself to a new look featuring blonde shades in dark hair. You can style this hairdo by adding some waves for the bleached strands to show up.
6. Dark Peekaboo Hair in Blonde. The mid-length haircut with layered bangs and strands of scattered black peekaboo highlights creates a sexy, subtle style.
7. Black Hair with Blonde Highlights Underneath. Bleaching the underside of hair crafts a low-maintenance style that is creative and fun. It is sure to turn heads your way!
8. Lilac Peekaboo Highlights. Try to spice up your brunette hair with this fresh hue. Lilac will add an instant pop of color and leave people gazing at you.
9. Blue Peekaboo Hair. This ocean blue peekaboo look intensifies your platinum or gray hair. We are getting strong mermaid vibes!
10. Teal Peekaboo Hair. Blue adds a wilder look to your typical hairdo, and that’s so attractive! Be the Sea Queen all year long and get all the attention.
11. Peekaboo Highlights for Brown Hair. The perfect highlight colors for brown hair are high-contrast hues, such as different tones of blonde. This combination adds an edge to your hairdo.
12. Pink Highlights Under Brown Hair. Pink peekaboo hair is a great idea if you want to play around with your brunette mane. This is a low-maintenance highlighting option that modifies only a few strands at the nape.
13. Purple Peekaboo Highlights. Get creative by mixing purple peekaboo hair with your natural color. Pair it with a layered haircut and make a bold fashion statement.
14. Azure Blue Peekaboo Highlights. The blend of azure blue peekaboo highlights and blonde highlights on a darker base introduces an edgy feel and upgrades this wavy hairstyle. The unusual highlights add a magical intrigue.
15. Half-Peekaboo Half-Money Piece Highlights. Create a stylish and quirky statement with your highlights. The marriage of a conspicuous patch of one-sided blonde money hair and barely-visible half dyed hair underneath on the opposite side lends an eccentric vibe to her messy brunette hair.
16. Colorful Peekaboo Highlights. Adding different highlight colors to short hair is a great way to look groovy! This is an incredible idea for the women who would love to stand out from the crowd.
17. Blue-Purple Peekaboo Highlights. The unusual peek a boo highlights on dark hair are fun and showcase your mysterious personality. Experiment with the hues to the fullest!
18. Pink Peekaboo Highlights. Get summer vibes regardless of the season with a bright pink underlayer hair color peeking through your blonde strands.
19. Rose Gold Peekaboo Highlights. A sophisticated and classy look great for wild parties. The rose gold color can add an accent or match your lip color and make your style unforgettable.
20. Rainbow Peek-a-Boo Hair Highlights. These peekaboo highlights for short hair are mesmerizing and fancy. Add all the colors of the rainbow and some beach waves to give your hair a fresh look.
21. Chunky Silver Blonde Peekaboo Hair. These chunky blonde highlights contrast with her textured brown hair and bring an ethereal feel to her appearance. The pair of money highlights brighten up her complexion so lovingly and add a lively touch to her short haircut.
22. Punchy Plum Peekaboo. You can choose any peekaboo hair color, and the effect will come out cool. A plum under hair dye may not be your first suggestion of suitable highlights for black hair. These gorgeous plum peekaboo highlights on black hair, however, put all the doubts to rest.
23. Redhead with Silver Peekaboo Hair. Fiery and flaming red tresses with intriguing details of silver underlayer hair color… What a mix! The silver highlights give gentle coolness to the warm undertone of her red hair. The match of the two colors leaves a youthful, edgy feel.
24. Peacock Peekaboo Highlights. The under hair dye in different pastel shades creates a fanciful peekaboo hair masterpiece. The peacock peekaboo highlights are visually appealing and show your artistic nature in a playful way. Exactly what we need, right?
25. Black Underlayer. Black is an outstanding peekaboo color idea for blonde hair. Such an underlayer creates strong contrast to the bright blonde in a very unusual way.
26. Unicorn Peekaboo Hair. Your perfect colorful look that reminds of unicorns! This style can potentially fit all hair types and skin tones. We suggest a choppy cut to balance out the sweet vibe.
27. Rainbow Peekaboo Hair. Bring in some fun while maintaining your gorgeous dark hair color. Ask your stylist to incorporate the highlights into the lower layers for them to blend beautifully with your base color.
28. Blonde Underlayer Hair Color. These chunky blonde peekaboo hair stripes are definitely attractive. As attractive as only blonde highlights can be under brown hair. The highlights enhance the movement and dimension of this gorgeous wavy hair.
29. Peekaboo Highlights Hairstyle with Bangs. Peekaboo highlights can transform any type of hairstyle from plain to adorable. Check out the classy dimensional blonde highlights added to this shag with bangs. Place your highlights on any side and you won’t be wrong.
30. Pink-Purple-Blue Peekaboo Hair. Opt for a bright ombre underlayer with a perfect gradient created to achieve a mix of your favorite hues. This look is a sure stunner!
There are many varieties of peekaboo highlights that you can try. If you don’t want a solid hair color and wish to try something bright and bold, you’ve got many options to choose from. Remember to take care of your dyed strands by using appropriate shampoos and conditioners to make the colors last and have fun with your peekaboo hair!