15. Long Straight Bob. The inverted bob shape can be paired with a longer length. This lob is the best of both worlds – it makes a statement and keeps the length!
16. Patchy Balayage Bob. Not only bright colors look rebellious! If you are up for a spiced-up look, try a jagged bob with uneven balayage highlights. Mixing tones and adding lighter shades is definitely helpful for the purpose!
17. Wavy Shaggy Lob. And the title “Bob Haircut 2022” goes to… the messy piece-y lob with a side part! Not only does it fit the modern lifestyle but it also looks gorgeous, especially with beach blonde hair.
18. Lob with Uneven Ends. If you have dark hair, these highlights will be an absolute success! It is a fresh, creative, and romantic styling solution, and the shaggy ends are hard not to love.
19. Sassy Waves with Shadow Roots. A middle part is cute and rewarding for most face shapes if you keep the length below the chin. The subtle waves bring the movement you want to see in a modern bob.
20. Salt-and-Pepper Layered Bob. The way the side bangs gently flow into the wispy layers of this inverted bob is incredibly elegant. Besides, what can be more enchanting than a contrasting salt-and-pepper balayage color?
21. Inverted Bob Shag. Bob hairstyles are a feast for the eyes, especially when they don’t follow traditional rules. This stacked bob with face-framing blonde streaks is a sight to remember.
22. Platinum Messy Waves. A feathered bob with messy waves is just what you need to gain confidence with a short ‘do. Style it wavy or blow it out straight and sleek for a sexy date night style.
23. Stacked Layered Bob. We can’t get over how beautiful the shades of gray are in this piece-y bob. Choose short stacked layers in the back and longer feathered pieces throughout the cut.
24. Disconnected Rose Gold Bob. Shadow root makes bob haircuts for women easier to maintain and can be combined harmoniously even with unusual shades. Check out how this fancy rose gold is blended with the dark roots!
25. Two-Layer Inverted Bob. Bob hairstyles for women with a lifted crown are guaranteed to appear voluminous. If that’s what your main focus is, think no longer – this style is ideal!
26. Edgy Reverse Bob. Try a reverse bob with elongated front pieces for an edgy vibe. You may also give it an asymmetrical twist.
27. Sleek Asymmetrical Angled Bob. A swing bob will add the necessary edge to your look. Keep your hair sleek by applying some anti-frizz oil after styling to avoid flyaways.