If you’re thinking about trying the ash hair trend, explore our collection of the best ash brown hair color ideas to find your new favorite. Ash brown hair dye is a popular choice among ladies today. You can opt for a solid color or enrich your ash brown hair color with subtle highlights or a full-on balayage. Ashy brown hair is adaptable to different skin tones. The color can be adjusted to achieve the desired finish. Consider a smoky, chilly color with a rich brunette base. Unlike warmer brunettes with red undertones, ash hair color is cool, with a silvery sheen that tones everything down.
1. Ash Brown and Vanilla Blonde Mix. This lovely metallic brown finish makes the long hair look fabulous and lustrous. The money pieces frame the face and add more interest to the dye job.
2. Dark Ash for Shorter Hair. This black to ash brown fade is simply stunning, and it is also very simple to maintain.
3. Ash Brown Hair with Highlights. This ashy brown shade is smoky and suitable for women with all skin tones. Be sure to use the hair products your hair colorist recommends to avoid the brassiness and keep your ashy tone really cool.
4. Medium Ash Brown Hair. This look is all about showcasing face-framing tresses that lighten your hair while letting your medium ash brown hair color take the limelight. It gives the wearer natural-looking, low-maintenance hair with long bouncy layers.
5. Ash Mauve Mushroom Brown. Try this incredibly subtle look if you want to dabble in the ash brown hair trend but aren’t quite ready to commit. It feels like a major makeover, thanks to the coloring technique and cool undertones.
6. Ash Brown on Short Hair. What’s great about ash brown hair? It looks wonderful in any length, as this beautiful short hairstyle shows.
7. Ash Bronde Balayage. This color has the proper amount of shine when exposed to the sun and goes nicely with gentle but voluminous waves.
8. Smokey Ash Brown Hair Color. This smoky ash brown color is a stunning approach to modernize the traditional long layered hairstyle.
9. Cool Ash Brown Hair Color. The cooler ash tones go perfectly with any complexion. Weave in silver highlights and lowlights throughout for fairer skin with cool undertones to give your hair dimension without washing out your complexion.
10. Ash Brown Hair with Shadow Roots. Balayaged ash brown hair is ideal for those who want a low-maintenance style. This trend uses a freehand technique that allows your colorist to paint highlights onto selected pieces to attract attention to your features.