Chin-length hair is suitable for women of all ages. Hairstyles in this length complement all face shapes and hair textures. If you’re a fan of short hair or thinking about going shorter for the first time, we’ve compiled a list of 30 chin-length haircuts that are sure to encourage you to make your next appointment. Check out these versatile and universally flattering hairstyles for chin-length hair:
1. Choppy Chin-Length Bob. The choppy chin-length bob has lots of layers which give this hairstyle a beachy, flirty, and effortless look with a lot of movement. Choppy chin-length shaggy bobs are perfect for fine to medium hair and for women who don’t want to spend a lot of time on styling.
2. Chin-Length Shaggy Bob with Curtain Bangs. Chin-length shaggy bob hairstyles with layers and curtain bangs are very low-maintenance and ideal for ladies who like to get up and go.
3. Textured Chin-Length Dark Hair. Adding soft waves to your chin bob is very flattering and feminine. As with this bob cut, the trick is to make them look messy or lightly textured, i.e., more natural.
4. Side-Parted Layered Hair. This chin-length layered bob has an effortless side part and lively feathered lengths making it one of the most exclusive styles. The layers add interest to this haircut and reveal the beautiful texture of slightly wavy hair.
5. Blunt Chin-Length Bob. A blunt chin-length bob like this one defines the jawline and chin. It may both show off your beautiful face shape and give you a lifting effect, in case you need it.
6. Chin-Length Shaggy Thick Hair. The short choppy bob is one of the most popular short hairstyles for coarse hair. The thick straight hair looks stunning with a solid color and textured layers.
7. Wispy Razored Blonde Bob. The wispy bob cut with razored layers is a simple way to revive your straight blonde hair. Your hairstyle can gain dimension and body with wispy layers and a subtle balayage dye job.
8. 90’s Layered Chin-Length Hair. The layered bob from the 1990s is still in style today! Sure, if you wear it elegantly, you’ll have some over-the-top childhood vibes, but it’ll be worth it.
9. Chin-Length Razored Cut. When combined with a dark or bright color, a layered bob with razored edges looks more intense. Choose a minimalistic shape and let your hair color shine. Straighten your hair for a classy finish.
10. Chin-Length Stacked Bob. The chin-length stacked bob is another trendy look that will keep your neck cool in hot weather. The shaggy finish and subtle highlights make this look fashion-forward.