A pixie cut with bangs is perfect for those who want a fresh look. Whether your hair is straight or not, this haircut can help you make the change you’ve always wanted.
We know you’re afraid to enter the short hair club, but look at these cool pixies with bangs, aren’t they edgy and cute?
1. Choppy Combover Pixie. If you have perfect face features, why hide them? Get a more luminous appearance with a feminine short pixie.
2. Spiky Pixie for Fine Hair. Here’s a great pixie cut for thick fine hair. Style it spiky or slick it down.
3. Wet-Look Pixie with Bangs. One of the most daring ideas to style a pixie cut is the wet-hair effect. Fast and simple, this trick will make you look like a goddess who has just stepped out of the ocean.
4. Pixie with Side-Swept Bangs. This style boasts so much texture and charm that it will turn heads wherever you go. Choppy layers, stunning bangs, a deep copper color – this hairdo has it all. However, be ready to invest some time into styling!
5. Sliced Pixie Short Hair. This sliced pixie cut can be good for everyone, regardless of the hair thickness. Pairing it with a pearl ash blonde color is the best decision for those who want to look stylish.
6. Dark Blonde Pixie with Angled Layers. Keep your back hair short and create layers for the remaining hair, including your bangs.
7. Piece-y Pixie for Thick Hair. Who said a short haircut is not good to show off thick hair? This pixie variation is voluminous and textured, and it will draw attention to your luxurious hair.
8. Choppy Pixie. A short choppy haircut like this is easy to style and wear. Tousle your hair a little bit, and you’re ready to go!
9. Extra Short Pixie Cut with Bangs. Highlight your eyes and your beautiful face shape with this ultrashort pixie style. Tone your hair with an unusual shade, such as burgundy, copper, or platinum, for a futuristic vibe.
10. Choppy Pixie Cut with Bangs. Switching from long hair to a pixie haircut with bangs is a radical transition. Nevertheless, it may be worth it, especially if your hair color boasts the shades of copper, honey, or caramel.