If you’re bored with your current hair and you want a fresh new style, a long pixie cut may be a great idea for you! There are many different types of long pixie haircuts. It may be neat and proportional or bold and asymmetrical; with an undercut, longer on top or with a long front; curly, messy, wispy, shaggy, choppy, etc. If you don’t know where to start browsing, there’s good news for you! We’ve collected 47 good examples of different long pixie hairstyles. There’s something for everyone, and you’ll surely find a haircut you’ll love.
1. Asymmetrical Silver Pixie Bob. This silver gray pixie bob features a long side-swept fringe on one side, which creates a sleek, asymmetrical look. The two contrasting tones make it pop!
2. Tapered Pixie Bob with Ash Blonde Highlights. The highlights and soft feathering of this long tapered pixie will help you leave a lasting impression on everyone!
3. Long Sleek Undercut Pixie. These shiny honey-blonde layers are ideal for highlighting your cheekbones, and it may be a great dimension-adding style for those with fine hair.
4. Silver Choppy Pixie with Long Bangs. Wispy pieces and a trendy gray color are the reasons why this style is so modern and stylish. Because of its texture, the cut is ideal for fine hair.
5. Pastel Purple Choppy Pixie. If you love a pop of color, a choppy pixie cut with pastel purple lengths might be great for you. The long face-framing fringe makes it edgy, while the color brings in a modern feel and sophistication.
6. Dark Brown Pixie with Long Bangs. The shorter side and long front are ideal for complementing your face shape. You can elongate your face with long diagonal lines or cover a big forehead. You can also slim down your face with that piece in front of the ear.
7. Pixie with Long Highlighted Layers. Long layers covering a neat undercut, as well as bright silver and light pinkish highlights, are those components that make this look so stunning.
8. Textured Pixie with Subtle Highlights. The choppy layered pixie cut includes a very subtle balayage. However, the color isn’t the main feature – the texture and layers are in focus.
9. Layered Brunette Pixie with Bangs. This long layered style is great for straight hair. The face-framing side-swept bangs blended with sideburns are a gorgeous touch, aren’t they?
10. Long Golden Blonde Pixie. These golden blonde long layers are intended to flatter your face regardless of its shape, and it’s ideal for those who prefer simple hairstyles.