Don’t let the fear of short hair keep you from trying a bob haircut. Overcome it by just going for the chop – you will instantly fall in love with your new gorgeous look! We’ve got 47 perfect examples of bob cut hairstyles for 2022 covering different lengths, hair types, and textures. Get ready to find the one that will steal your heart.
1. Short Shaggy Bob. Bob styles can range from shoulder-length cuts to super short shaggy crops and we love them all. Go for that 90s’ grunge look ASAP!
2. Short Layered Bob. Miss cute beachy waves in the colder months? You can have that beachy texture all year round – just use a beach spray before styling.
3. Natural Gray Curls. Embrace the natural color and texture of your hair. You may even enhance them by adding some lowlights and diffused curls. We love how beautiful the different shades of gray look in the bob cut.
4. Stacked Bob Haircut. An artistically messy bob cut is a style desired by many! After all, not everyone can pull it off! However, if your hair is naturally wavy, you are among the lucky ones and can be sure this cut will look great on you.
5. Textured Layered Shag. Major fringe alert! Be bold and style your shaggy layered bob as messy as you want with some dry shampoo for extra bounce.
6. Bob for Thick Hair. Look at that texture?! Opt for longer bangs that sweep past your eyebrows for a sexy, mysterious style.
7. Choppy Micro Bob. The short bob with choppy layers is fit for a lady with a cheeky vibe. This hairdo doesn’t require a lot of effort in styling, so if you have trouble finding free time, this is an optimal solution.
8. Feathered Bob. We love how wispy those uneven layers are! If you need a voluminous bob for fine hair – this is the one. You can have volumizing layers throughout your bob to make it light and feathered.
9. Feathered Bob with Highlights. A bob hair cut with full highlights is a simple yet gorgeous style that is pretty universal. Simply pick the lighter tone that fits you best and opt for layers to add texture.
10. Tousled Platinum Bob. You will need to invest in hair products, such as mousse, to define the waves in your haircut. This is totally worth it when it comes to lighter hair shades, such as platinum or silver.
11. Shaggy Bob with Curtain Bangs. Shaggy bobs look especially mesmerizing on brunettes, as dark hair reveals the rock-n-roll essence of such hairstyles best. The curtain bangs also complement the round shape of the face and the overall look.
12. Long Straight Bob. The inverted bob shape can be paired with a longer length. This lob is the best of both worlds – it makes a statement and keeps the length!
13. Patchy Balayage Bob. Not only bright colors look rebellious! If you are up for a spiced-up look, try a jagged bob with uneven balayage highlights. Mixing tones and adding lighter shades is definitely helpful for the purpose!
14. Wavy Shaggy Lob. And the title “Bob Haircut 2022” goes to… the messy piece-y lob with a side part! Not only does it fit the modern lifestyle but it also looks gorgeous, especially with beach blonde hair.
15. Lob with Uneven Ends. If you have dark hair, these highlights will be an absolute success! It is a fresh, creative, and romantic styling solution, and the shaggy ends are hard not to love.
16. Sassy Waves with Shadow Roots. A middle part is cute and rewarding for most face shapes if you keep the length below the chin. The subtle waves bring the movement you want to see in a modern bob.
17. Salt-and-Pepper Layered Bob. The way the side bangs gently flow into the wispy layers of this inverted bob is incredibly elegant. Besides, what can be more enchanting than a contrasting salt-and-pepper balayage color?
18. Inverted Bob Shag. Bob hairstyles are a feast for the eyes, especially when they don’t follow traditional rules. This stacked bob with face-framing blonde streaks is a sight to remember.
19. Platinum Messy Waves. A feathered bob with messy waves is just what you need to gain confidence with a short ‘do. Style it wavy or blow it out straight and sleek for a sexy date night style.
20. Stacked Layered Bob. We can’t get over how beautiful the shades of gray are in this piece-y bob. Choose short stacked layers in the back and longer feathered pieces throughout the cut.