The trick to pull off a stunning Pixie cut can be as easy as determining the perfect look that suits your facial shape. Pick styles that are long and short, symmetrical or shaved, as well as with bangs, to create your ideal cut. Make use of length to balance round and long oval facial shapes, long bangs that sweep to soften sharp features and short cuts to expose soft faces.
Long Pixie Cut
The long and pixie style is an ideal stopping point between the bob and the short pixie. It is not long enough to make a dramatic impression however long enough to keep its feminine look. The additional length of a pixie cut that is usually positioned in the front, assists create a frame and softens the look.
Short Pixie Cut
Making your hair shorter pixie styles is a risky choice particularly in the case of long locks. This style can dramatically alter your appearance and will take a long time to grow. If you decide cutting your hair short, it might be the most stunning hairstyle you’ve ever experienced. Just like hitting a massive refreshing button. The look will brighten and lift your mood and face.
Pixie Cut With Bangs
Bangs can give plain pixie cuts an additional boost of fashion. Select side bangs that slide across the forehead, giving the hair’s short length a feminine look. Keep the hair light with thick, choppy layers because a sharp fringe may appear too sexy with a pixie cut.
Asymmetrical Pixie Cut
A pixie cut by slicing, an asymmetrical cut provides a healthy dose feminine length, while making the overall look slim and cut. On one hand, it’s long and shorter on the other, the asymmetrical pixie cut is most appealing when it is paired with a long side parting to ensure that the volume remains at the top.
Shaved Pixie Cut
Shaved pixie cuts make up one of the newest fashions that have emerged from this hairstyle. Once reserved for guys shaving haircuts have become popular and fashionable for women too. You can choose between a shaved side (asymmetric cut) or an undercut (bottom half cut) or a full head shaves to sport this look.
How to Style a Pixie Cut
Most people believe that when one cuts their hair you can only choose one way to style it, but this is not the case. While updos might be impossible however, there are many options to dress your hair to change the look. If you’re heading to work, going out with a friend or heading having a brunch on Sunday There’s a method of cutting your pixie to fit your style.
- After washing hair , gently apply a heat protector to the hair strands.
- Blot dry hair with small-barreled round brushes. Make use of the brush to lift roots upwards when you blow-dry them, in order to maintain volume, and then curl the ends gently towards the back to create a the shape.
- Complete the look by gently applying a flat iron to the areas that aren’t staying down, and then applying serum.
- After drying your hair, apply a small amount of mousse for curl enhancement to damp hair.
- Let hair dry completely to keep curls in place and prevent frizz from forming.
- After drying, make use of a curling tool to give curls definition and add volume to the root.
- End by gently rubbing anti-frizz cream through your hair.
- After washing your hair, avoid the shampoo and straighten your head to get a little conditioner.
- After washing, apply a an oil-based texturizing spray to damp hair, with a focus on the longer strands at the top.
- Air dry or blow dry hair using your hands to shape and scrunch hair into the perfect messy crop.
Swept Back Pixie
- After shampooing then apply a volumizer of light weight to hair that is damp.
- Blot dry hair with an oval bristle, curling bangs or a curling brush. Move the front of your hair backwards and up while you move. To get a big volume make sure you turn your head upside down while you blow-dry your hair’s roots.
- Complete the look by running styling products across the ends of your hair using your fingers. Separate and lift hairs as you proceed.