Experiments with balayage on short hair sometimes look even more spectacular than on long hair. Dimensional highlights make the haircut expensive and soigne. Balayage is a free-hand technique — the stylist applies colors to the hair as an arbitrary pattern, thus making it look similar to naturally sun-kissed strands. Worth trying, and this is why!
Check out these hair color ideas for short hair to feel gorgeous, stunning, and modern. Forget the old method of foil highlights done in a hair shop next to the house!
1. Short Dark Hair with Blonde Highlights. Make your tan skin shine naturally without excessive bleaching. The spiced up beachy waves with money pieces bring cool modern vibes.
2. Blonde Highlights with a Few Waves. The natural brown hair color works best with a few highlights. You will know that you are always the center of attention.
3. Mahogany Brown Balayage for Short Hair. Not only blondes have all the fun. Here’s a fabulous mix of stand-out colors for brunettes. With reddish balayage highlights, you get artistic results with minimal effort.
4. Dirty Blonde Hair with Balayage. Perfect for those with grown-out dark roots. Enjoy never-ending hair dimension that catches the eye. Get ready for several compliments from the guy you like!
5. Cinnamon Balayage for Shorter Hair. Do you have soft brown hair? Time to embrace some milky lightness! Diversify your look with delicate cinnamon ribbons. It is a great way to add depth to your hair, and make your eyes shine!
6. Burgundy Balayage Bob. An inverted wavy bob is a classic beauty that never gets old. How about refreshing it with some burgundy balayage highlights? This trick will add mysterious vibes to your look.
7. Royal Gray Balayage on a Lob. Models and celebrities are regularly going out with gray hair nowadays. Going gray has become a trend! You can also pull it off if you choose your flattering gray shades and have them blended seamlessly into your natural hair color.
8. Balayage Highlights and Lowlights for Short Hair. A bit of cinnamon in brown hair provides a superb look. To show off the multi-tone color, a few waves and random twists will create a striking effect.
9. Short Blonde Balayage. It’s time to welcome the blonde highlights short hair combination that you have been thinking of. After all, plans should become reality, especially when it comes to finding your ideal look.
10. Choppy Layers with Balayage. Short hair highlights look cheeky and sweet on ladies of all ages. If you want your style to feel quirky and modern, add choppy layers and tousle the hair strands.