Highlights of short hair on cut hair look like creamy frosting on the top of a cake. Just the tiniest of flattering highlights can make your bob or pixie stunning. Highlights can make short hairstyles appear radiant and shiny and have lots of tones and depth. We present to you a cool collection of stylish highlights for short hair that will brighten up dull hair. Take a look!
1. Short brown hair with highlights. This is a great way to jazz up boring brunette hair! The blonde highlights of her shorter hair, with a texture and smoothed for greater volume, present an amazing display of honey-brown and ashy-blonde hues.
2. Contrasting Blonde Highlights for Short Hair. The hefty champagne blonde highlights on a brown-ish base add a subtle touch and Barbie doll-like appeal. The sprinkle of golden blonde highlights adds shine and glamour to this short, choppy hair.
3. Short Hair Highlights and Lowlights. You can experiment with lowlights and highlights to create every effect you can imagine in your hair. You can tweak them to create the illusion of depth or fullness similar to the picture below. Her dark brown lowlights as well as highlight highlights in silver make the hair look more full.
4. A Short, Wavy Bob With Highlights. Are you looking for a glamorous new hair highlights ideas for short hair? Select this wavy-stacked Bob. Focusing the golden blonde highlights onto the longer tresses that frame her face is a fashionable concept.
5. Short dark hair with highlights. You can try some glowing highlights to brighten your hair and enhance your face. The chic pixie styled with highlights of frosted streaks and blonde wisps at the front is a stunning look.
6. Short black hair with bright highlights. Are you aware that highlighting the hair’s strands framing your face can help make your cheekbones look more prominent? Take a look at how those gorgeous blue ribbons in the midnight hours highlight her gorgeous face.
7. Gothic Short Hair with Plum Highlights. In reality, beauty comes all about shades. Hers is a blend of plum and black. These iridescent plum highlights add an interesting new twist to her gothic hairstyle and makeup.
8. The Pixie Cut has highlights. If you’re not keen on dramatic changes, you can play around with subtle highlights. The hair color of shorter hair will benefit from brighter or lighter pieces that can enhance the volume and texture the hair.
9. Hot ‘n’ Spicy Red Highlights. Create a striking and irresistible fashion statement by sporting bright and flashy red highlights on your front. This can be achieved using the foil technique known as cutting, which involves the process of highlighting the entire length part of hair.
10. Short Brown Hair that has Caramel Highlights. The vibrancy and depth these caramel highlights add to the base of chocolate are amazing. The most fashionable highlights for short hair blend cool and warm shades effortlessly.
11. Short Hair Gray Highlights. You can easily go gray and choose a fashionable short haircut with highlights. Gray is a great match for blonde and brown shades, and can be customized to suit redheads.
12. Radiant Ombre Highlights on Short Hair. The hair of the model, her skin tone and makeup are flawless. Super thanks to the black copper roots as well as strawberry ombre highlights melting so gently.
13. Very Dark, short straight hair with red Highlights. Her vibrant red, chunky highlights add a sexy look the classic hair. This is a fantastic alternative for hair highlights that are rebellious and sassy for shorter hair, especially for those who want to create an edgy and bold look.
14. Hairstyles for Short Brunette Long Brunette Hair that has a hint of Gold. What could be more fashionable than gold highlights with golden brown hues for hair with a short length! The highlights are a beautiful sun-kissed tinge to the simple brunette hairstyle.
15. Caramel Highlights on Short Hair. The shine, tones and the texture of her brunette short hair with highlights is stunning. This is a fantastic illustration of how stunning dark chocolate-colored hair and multi-dimensional caramel highlights could look when applied to hair that is healthy by a professional hair colorist.