No wonder that women love the choppy pixie cut! Short hair may look marvelous on all face shapes, and it’s efficient. It’s easy to style – you get ready in no time. This haircut goes pretty well with classic, gray, pastel, and electric colors. Even celebrities started to quit wearing long hair on the red carpet and adopted stylish pixie cuts. Choppy pixies are the real proof that you don’t need long hair to be feminine and elegant. If you don’t believe us, take a look at the 47 photos below.
1. Bright Blonde Pixie. Short choppy pixie haircuts are leaders in trends, because they can give you a very fresh look.
2. Choppy Pixie Cut for Thin Hair. We know it’s hard to give up your locks, but once you do it, you’ll never go back.
3. Spiky Brunette Pixie. Give your face a beautiful frame with a short, uneven, razored cut. It will highlight your face and make your best features pop.
4. Choppy Spikes. This is a punk-inspired hairstyle that you achieve with some hair wax and spray. Tousle your hair a little and create spikes in all directions.
5. Tomboy Hairstyle. Gray suits any girl with cool-toned skin, and if you have blue eyes, this look is a MUST.
6. Choppy Pixie Cut with Bangs. The long bangs completely change this pixie cut!
7. Pixie Cut with Choppy Bangs. Such a feminine short hairdo! This Audrey Hepburn style will make you feel glamorous.
8. Choppy Pixie Bob for Thick Hair. Make your hair stand out with a pixie haircut, some blonde highlights, and an undercut.
9. Highlighted Pixie Cut. Want an even more eye-popping hairstyle? Color is the key! Create some bright highlights in the bangs and through the long layers, and you’ll fall in love with this new look.
10. Long Choppy Pixie. If you don’t have the thickest hair, choose a choppy pixie for fine hair and a shiny color that will make you glow for all occasions.