It’s easy to get stuck in a rut with the same hairstyle. One day we love the hair we have and show it off, but the next day we envy our friend with perfect locks and wish we had her mane. Those of us who love short choppy hair will be relieved to know there are at least 47 hairstyles out there to try.
1. Short Stacked Haircut. Welcome to the club of platinum pixies! We enjoy a manageable length and side-swept bangs we can run our fingers through.
2. Stacked Bob with Choppy Layers. Face-framing pieces of this beautiful bob will make you look like a babe.
3. Choppy Pixie with Shaved Nape. The pretty and the edgy come together for this choppy rose gold pixie.
4. Short Textured Pixie with Choppy Bangs. Short hair becomes boho-chic when the top locks are made piecey.
5. Choppy Feathered Haircut with Highlights. An a-line haircut doesn’t have to look harsh. Maintain your soft and sweet self by flaunting a mix of long and short locks with highlighted longer pieces.
6. Shaggy Choppy Hairstyle. Try a choppy shaggy hairstyle that looks messy-cute. Dress it up by adding a headband one day or parting bangs to the side with a small bobby pin for another day.
7. Stacked Choppy Bob. Short choppy hair has its own special charm. Ask your stylist for a short choppy inverted bob and enjoy its perks: the cute shape, feathered layers, beautiful texture, and added volume.
8. Messy Crop with Volume. The pixie with volume maintains its chicness with tousled waves.
9. Highlighted Choppy Cut for Fine Hair. Insert a few highlights, make a deep part, and give it a little undercut for an edgy look.
10. Blonde Pixie Haircut. Take a cue from singer Katy Perry and mimic her platinum blonde pixie.