A messy bob could be in any length and any type of hair The most important thing that’s required for this type of hairstyle is a messy texture. It is possible to create it with choppy layersand jagged ends, strands of razored hair and/or products to boost texture such as sea salt spray, mousse that can be used to texturize, for example. Hairstylists can offer a variety of tricks to create the perfect look. Find your ideal messy bob in these hairstyles that are super trendy, collected from the most popular Instagram accounts:
1. Chic Messy Curls. We are in love with this neck-length bob which is chic and beachy. Curls can give you the height and volume to keep for the duration of the day.
2. Dark Messy Bob with a Fringe. The short messy bobs look elegant in dark locks! Wear them with bangs if are looking attract attention your eyes.
3. Textured Messy Bob Cut. Feathery layers can add some definition and texture to your dull hair. Make use of dry texture sprays to add height, and use your fingers to comb your hair after styling.
4. Blonde and Silver Chic. Combine the colors to create the perfect mix of silver and golden blonde to give a unique twist to highlights. You can add waves to give it more dimension and the appearance.
5. Textured Bob. These bobs with messy hair are great for summer. Get rid of frizz using an anti-frizz conditioner that you can leave in if you’re looking to avoid styling.
6. Ultimate Textured Bob. Enjoy the hair’s texture with light waves. the comb-over of your hair after styling.
7. Chic Gray Balayage Bob. A balayage usually is blonde, but consider changing the blonde to a lighter gray hue to experience an edge to your look.
8. Messy Bob with Bangs. Increase the dimension of fine hair by using the razor cut. Bangs with a messy shaggy cut can give you the perfect beach look that you’ve been wanting.
9. Messy Graduated Bob. What a charming, easy style! We’re awestruck by the ease with which graduated cuts make your style more attractive.
10. Multidimensional Messy Bob. This cut is awash with motion and depth with a length that lets you wash and go days when you’re either not able or busy to take on hairstyles.
11. Gray Shaggy Bob. See how much texture this cut is! It’s trendy and flatters straight hair and slightly wavy kinds.
12. Short Bronde Bob. The messy waves and the perfect balance color is an ideal match. Make sure you try the bright highlights with dark brown bases during your next visit in the salon.
13. Shaggy Bob. For a super shaggy and messy texture spray dry shampoo prior to styling and again after. It can be curled lightly to achieve the beachy effect.
14. Messy Lob. Choppy layers are a far cry from feathery ones because they create an airy look that is difficult to achieve with delicate layers. This lob can be styled either curly or wavy for a messy appearance.
15. Short Messy Bob. The shorter bob that has unbalanced layers is very stylish. Women with thick hair will appreciate this style because you get the extra volume and height by cutting it shorter.
16. Messy Bob with Balayage. Straighten this bob or wavy and it’ll appear messy and beachy due to subtle highlights and the textured look.
17. Wavy Thin Layers. A flattering messy bob style for fine hair is difficult to come across, however, here’s a good example. Make use of hairspray to keep the hair in place, and then comb them with your fingers. This will give them a messy appearance.
18. Blonde Choppy Waves. We love this adorable messy bob hairstyle since it always looks chic and effortless – that’s the appeal of a messy hairstyle!
19. Mid-Length Messy Bob. You can try a collarbone cut when you’re looking to relax from longer locks. Mid-length bobs look edgy they can also be styled in a way that is either down or up.
20. Messy Angled Cut. Highlights that shine brightly when you have a messy cut give the look of depth and edge in your locks. A messy angled shape is just what you require to have a cool sharp, well-defined hairstyle.
21. Wispy Razored Bob. This style is stylish and you can wear it in and out of in the workplace. The collarbone-grazing cut looks sharp and delicate.
22. Neck-Length Messy Bob. The layers and the messy texture of this bob work together to create a sexual style. It is also possible to smooth or enhance your natural hue with an energizing balance.
23. Curly Bob. The curls may not be perfectly defined however that’s the entire purpose of the messy curly bob hairstyle. The hair is curled in different directions , bringing it to the messiness you desire.
24. Short Blonde Cut. Hair with a curly look is among the most flattering styles for any woman, but it is important to find your ideal flattering hairstyle. Try this by gently curling your hair 5-10 seconds, then you can comb it with your fingers until you have a loose curl.
25. Short Straight Spiky Bob. Have you ever seen straight hair that doesn’t have to be messy? This is it Daring and bold!
26. Super Short Messy Bob. Texture it to the max using this style – apply a dry texture spray following styling to give it an extra boost of height!
27. Chest-Length Bob. A messy, long bob style is just what you require when you’ve been sporting long hair for some time and are looking to change it up. It’s a great alteration, but it’s not too extravagant. It will give you the volume and the texture that you’ve been looking for.
28. Shoulder-length Messy Bob with Bangs. Try experimenting with your messy shoulder-length hair with highlights to give it added dimension, as well as bangs for more definition.
29. Blunt Asymmetrical Cut. See how neat these lines are! It’s not necessary to use layers to make texture. You can achieve it with a blunt and messy bob.
30. Ombre Bob that has Major Texture. We’re obsessed with this straight hairstyle with so much thick and texture. Simply because you straighten your hair doesn’t mean that it must be perfect.
31. Loose Waves. To achieve that faintly-there curl that has an oceany look Try curling your hair loosely using the curling iron for around 5 seconds. You can also add Dry texture spray.
32. Sharp Haircut with Highlights. Razor cuts provide you with those sharp edges that aren’t possible by layering your hair the traditional way.
33. Icy Blonde Texture. Create a blowout for straight hair that is pin straight and apply your favorite dry spray, dry or texture to the hair’s roots for a lift.
34. Smoky Blonde Bob. You should have shorter layers at behind of the hair, which become longer toward the front, so you’ll get some length and beautiful face-frame pieces.
35. Curly lobster that has Front Bangs. Lobs are ideal for hair with thick layers because you can maintain the length you like while adding movement and bounce back to your hair by adding layers.
36. Shaggy Bob with Blunt Bangs. Find the perfect mix of texture and color for this style!
37. Beachy Blonde Bob. The greatest benefit of having an extended bob is that you are able to use this extra length in order to experiment with colors and various kinds of waves.
38. Neck-Length Bob. The messy medium hair style is great on all facial shapes. It’s a great length to test if do not want hair that is too short.
39. Wavy Angled Bob. The slight hint of blonde in the bottom is the most beautiful thing we’ve seen. It’s subtle and elegant.
40. Blonde Messy Cut. Face-framing highlights can give more dimension and dimension to your look, and will make your cheekbones pop immediately.
41. Inverted Messy Bob with Caramel Highlights. You can upgrade your preferred design with a messy, messy finish. If you love an inverted bob, try adding thin, uneven layers, partial highlights, and messy styling.
42. Jaw-Length Messy Bob. A messy but structured hairstyle is the hottest way to style it this summer.
43. Messy Sleek Bob. Straight pins are chic however, you can also create an ocean-like look by using messy texture. Add grit and a little tang by applying a texturizing hairspray.
44. Wavy Shaggy Lob. Disheveled waves give a great texture to your bob and when cut longer you’ll have more length experiment with.
45. Razored Black Bob. A lot of layers that are razored create an amazing texture for straight or lightly wavy hair. Try shiny and matt textures to discover the difference it makes in appearance and feel.
46. Sassy Messy Lob. You can curl with curling irons to create simple curls that work good in the office as well at the beach.
47. Cool Blonde Bob. Dark shadows work nicely and are a great match with messy texture. Sometimes, leaving the roots unaltered can create an appealing and unique style that will remain your favorite for many years.