11. Messy Short Bob. If you want your hair look like you’ve just come from a vacation on an exotic beach, a short blonde messy bob is the hairstyle you should get.
12. Short Bob with Long Bangs. This bob with jagged ends can upgrade your style from classic to edgy. Eventually, we all need a change.
13. Inverted Wavy Lob. If you want to transform the way you look without dyeing your hair, cutting it short is a great option. Trying an inverted long bob haircut is an elegant solution that never goes out of fashion!
14. Comb-Over Lob with Waves. A long wavy bob in rich, warm hues, such as bronze and copper, is a sure stunner. The deep part adds up to the chic and elegance of this gorgeous style.
15. Honey Bronde Wavy Hair. When you chose a honey balayage and mix it with simple waves, you get a spectacular effect. This luxurious dimensional hair is love at first sight!
16. Long Bob with Waves. A long bob with loose waves can be very voluminous and give an impression of big hair, though the length just grazes the shoulders.
17. Messy Layered Wavy Bob. A bob with beach waves gives off hot girl summer vibes all year long. Add shadow roots to your style for an effortlessly alluring look.
18. Platinum Ombre Waves. A good balayage or ombre can undoubtedly refresh and brighten your dishwater blonde hair. Choose a vivid platinum shade to make your hair stand out from the crowd.
19. Shaggy Pearl Blonde Lob. An elongated wavy bob haircut with a soft blend of platinum and pearl hues will make you look like a fairytale character. It is unusual and highlights the eyes beautifully!
20. Short Bob with Long Bangs. Cut your hair pretty short in the back and keep your front pieces long to graze the collarbone for an edgy angled look.