21. Multiple Highlight Bob Hairstyle. Try a piece-y bob and embrace a medley of highlights, complementing your basic color.
22. Long Thick Wavy Bob. Who said that wavy bob hairstyles always have to look neat? Messy is the modern age classic, so don’t be afraid to combine tousled curls and waves in one look.
23. Bob Haircut for Wavy Hair. Don’t be afraid to play with colors you love. Even if we’re talking about such different shades as blonde, auburn, and brown, you can mix them all together.
24. Metallic Blonde Wavy Hairstyle. A short choppy cut won’t pass without notice if you choose a metallic blonde shade to dress up your cut. Waves can make your hairstyle look even better and add a lot of texture.
25. Wavy Bob with Highlights. Whether you are rocking a short wavy bob or its longer variation, some partial highlights will be a beautiful addition to your style. They are cute and fun!
26. Platinum Blonde Short Wavy Hair. Whether you’re rocking naturally wavy hair or you style it that way, a layered shaggy bob is here to freshen up your looks. It’s easy to work with and it even brings some volume to finer locks!
27. Wavy Bob with Bangs. Here’s a soft and elegant cut with wispy curtain bangs that is very much approved by stylish French women. It radiates Parisian vibes simultaneously emphasizing your gorgeous eyes and beautiful jawline.
28. Shoulder Length Wavy Bob. Going short doesn’t mean you have to lose all your length at once. Chopping the ends to lift the thick mane a bit works like a charm. Wearing your hair in chunky beach waves will have you brimming with romantic emotion – no doubt.
29. Silver Long Bob Wavy Hair. First off, silver is trending at the moment, so pairing it with a choppy disconnected bob, side bangs, and sophisticated waves should absolutely be on your hair “to-do” list.
30. Wavy Curly Bob with Layers. It’s not that hard to style a wavy bob with choppy layers. When time’s running short, you can still get a chic hairstyle by working some texturizing product into your textured cut and lightly ruffling through its layers for a wavy look.