Let us guess, you are a woman bored with your current style and looking for 2021’s hair trends and particularly for a fresh trendy haircut that will shake things up this year? Or possibly you are a hairstylist in search of strong hairspiration for your clients’ makeovers in 2021 and in 2022? Anyway, you happened to be in the right place at the right time! We’ve found 37 perfect haircuts for women that are stylish, trendy, and easy-care. These pictures are a total delight to the eye! So, the trendiest haircuts of 2021, what are they? Do women prefer classic cuts nowadays, or something futuristic, solid colors or highlights, blunt ends or shaggy layers? Stylists bid for such types of haircuts:
– blunt chops without layers,
– medium neck-length bobs,
– shorter pixies,
– one-length haircuts,
– modern shags,
– textured haircuts,
– bangs (short, long, curtain, side-swept).
As for the coloring trends, stylists prefer mixing highlights with ombre, soft babylights, colored streaks in the hair, blues, red hair shades, two-tone duos, as well as solid colors. Let’s have a look at all these trends on different hair types, textures, and ages.
1. Tousled Lob Haircut. If you want that glamorous edge that a crop can give but with the flexibility of longer locks, then a lob haircut is a perfect choice.
2. Curtain Bangs and Shag Haircut. A fringe is a thing to puzzle over. In 2021 bangs are on-trend, so a shag with curtain bangs can be one of the best haircuts to try asap. Don’t want to regret it? Try clip-in bangs and then make the final decision.
3. Wavy Cut with Curtain Bangs. This is one of the most fascinating trending hairstyles for women of any age. The face-framing bangs make your cheekbones appear more prominent and elongate your face. The shoulder-length layered loose waves contribute to the statement look.
4. Lob with Face-Framing Bangs. A voluminous lob is one of the trendiest haircuts for women, and it looks so charming with long face-framing bangs. If you have dark brown hair, just add some subtle highlights to create a lively, romantic look.
5. Center-Parted Medium Hair. Such classy female hairstyles look adorable on most ladies! The haircut parted in the middle with the sides framing your face is drawing attention to your lovely facial features. Shift the parting to any side of your face if you have a round face.
6. Long Brunette Shag with Subtle Highlights. If your hair is long enough (past your shoulder), you should consider getting this fascinating hair cut with long side bangs. Such trendy hair cut styles for women are not only beautiful but also low-maintenance. Layers add extra volume to your hair. You can part it the way that suits your face shape.
7. Razored Brunette Comb Over Bob. If you’re a proud wearer of long thick hair, there may come the time when you feel like chopping at least a half of it for the greater good. Hop on the 2021 hair trends train and give yourself a makeover with a deep side-parted lob. A razored lob is easy to style at home, especially for those who’s got slightly wavy hair. Looking drop-dead gorgeous will be easy with this haircut.
8. Medium One-Length Haircut. Some women tend to grow their hair a little and then wonder what they can do with it, how to style this new length. Middle-length haircuts can be a great option if you still want to make updos.
9. Wispy Bangs for Medium Hair. If you want a haircut that would give you a different look without making any major changes to your hair length, go for wispy bangs. Wispy bangs are among the cutest 2021 hair trends. And it seems that they will never go out of style!
10. Soft Shoulder-Length Shag. A stunning female haircut that will steal attention anytime and anywhere! The layered fringes are swept backwards for an intriguing effect. Try some juicy color for a fresh and stylish look.