11. Collarbone Razored Feathered Bob. Medium-long bobs were hands down created for girls that live for effortless chic. With this hairstyle, you can enjoy your morning coffee and easily style the cut to look amazing all day. Garnish the look with curtain bangs to soften the features.
12. Straight Layered Lob. Hairstyles for women may vary, but a straightened lob with face-framing layers would be perfect everywhere from a brunch to business trip downtown. It doesn’t take long to style a haircut like this, so you won’t ever be running late!
13. Two-Tier Inverted Bob. A refreshingly chic and sassy hair style for women that is everywhere this season! This glitzy hairstyle is short in the back, with elongated front pieces tapered at the ends. One of the most trending hairstyles of 2021.
14. Fun Medium Messy Shag. Get the best out of your wavy hair with a proper cut. When looking through trendy hair cut styles for women, you see many inspiring slightly frizzy, tousled looks. Well, this shag totally makes an example of the best 2021 haircuts.
15. Medium Haircut with Shaggy Layers. The gorgeous rich brown mane needs a haircut to match the seductive color. Natural-looking layers will keep it light and voluminous. Use a curling iron to create large waves for a glam hairstyle that will last for a few days at least.
16. Medium-Length Beach Waves. To volumize your hair, cut your locks in layers and make beach waves. The flipped-up ends of the layers help to create a rich, voluminous mane. This center-parted shag is an amazing haircut for women who want to look gorgeous at all times.
17. Messy Hair Trend. This is one of the most fantastic 2021 hairstyles for women you can easily pull off. The beauty should be effortless and the messy hair style will easily deliver the right feel. The choppy bangs, uneven layers, and subtle highlights create a sassy and chic appearance.
18. Textured Cut for Thick Hair. Tired of the boring medium length? The best way to add some volume with no effort is by highlighting your hair. Varying light and dark shades to add dimension to your locks is one of the hottest hair trends these days!
19. Stunning Messy Lob with Money Pieces. The bleached waves of this messy lob look natural and carefree. Wispy layers and sliced ends add nonchalance to female hairstyles as if the coastal wind has ruffled the hair. This haircut is suitable for any style of clothing, so you’ll be looking magical in any situation!
20. Shag with Piece-y Bangs. Keen on experimenting? A shag with piece-y bangs is currently one of the most popular hair cut styles for women. Pearl blonde highlights will make you look unforgettable, while the comfortable length and variety of styling ideas will definitely extend the scope of your imagination!